Friday, February 11, 2011

Opening Post

Hello everyone. I've opened up this blog for a couple of reasons. One is to reach out to friends and students, sharing triumph and challenges so we can all help our artistic endeavors.
The second is to let you know there are several ways to keep in touch and see our gallery work. You can also find us at www.madhausgallery.com and my work on www.ETSY.com under the store MadMadWorld (hence the logo above).

I'm going to share some work by students in a few minutes, but thought I'd catch my breath after figuring out how to get the blog up and running.

Tomorrow I teach a felting class at Madhaus... a video is attached. Enjoy and let me know if you want to contribute to the blog. Everyone is welcome and strongly encouraged to share their work and thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really excited about your blog! I will so enjoy seeing your latest creations and those of your students. I haven't been in the studio for some time and maybe this will inspire me to get back at it. I still need to take some lessons on hot bead making. I have a kit that I've never used.
    Laura Woten

    ReplyDelete